Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services Summerville, SC
Heaven's Best proven commercial cleaning process will not damage the glue holding down your carpet to the floor like traditional hot water extraction services. Therefore, your carpet will live a longer life.
Heaven's Best can also make your business look spotless. When people come through the doors of your business, they are analyzing everything. The first visual impressions quickly help potential customers decide whether or not they will do business with you. Heaven's Best will help you make a good impression.
We use a special cleaning process that uses less water and specially formulated cleaning products that are safe for you and your customers. Since Heaven's Best uses less water for carpet cleaning, that means less waste and your carpet will be dry in one hour. After we clean your floors and upholstery, you'll be able to get back to your customers, instead of worrying about increasing humidity levels in your place of business and waiting for the carpet to dry. Our low-moisture system is great for places like libraries and offices with paper files because our methods won’t add extra humidity to the air.
With Heaven's Best, the carpet won't take hours or even days to dry, it'll be dry in one hour. So join the many businesses that depend on us for clean offices and stores! Our quick drying time means you can get back to business without delay.
We also clean tile & grout flooring, hardwoods and most commercial flooring surfaces.
Commercial Carpet Maintenance
Proper cleaning will keep your commercial carpet looking great for its full lifetime. You can add years to the life and performance of your carpet with the following:
- Scheduled maintenance that includes deep cleanings and timely spot, spill, and carpet stain removal treatments.
- Proper, safe, and effective use of carpet cleaning solutions, carpet extraction machines, and vacuum cleaners.
- Understanding that commercial carpet care must be maintained based on the sources of unwanted substance that can get into the carpet, levels of activity, design of carpet, ventilation, and the environment where carpet is installed.
Carpet Cleaning Essentials
Four Steps for Proper Commercial Carpet Care
Carpet cleaning is all about developing a routine. If you get into a good routine and keep it up, you will see great results. The Carpet and Rug Institute offers four simple steps to keep your carpet clean and looking great:
- Vacuum regularly and more frequently in high traffic areas, and everywhere according to a vacuuming schedule, using a certified vacuum.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets every 6 to 12 months (depending on traffic) to remove embedded dirt and grime.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil quicker.
- Stop dirt at the door by using mats outside and in, and changing air filters to reduce airborne dust particles.
Download a copy of the Carpet Maintenance Guidelines for Commercial Applications